Mango Smoothie is always a huge hit with kids. This delicious recipe comes together with five ingredients in less than five minutes. Make it for breakfast, lunch or an after school treat.
- 2 cups Frozen mango, diced
- 1 Banana, peeled and in pieces
- ½ cups Plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cups Almond milk without sugar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Lemon slices, to garnish (optional)
Add mango, banana, yogurt, milk and lemon juice to blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses. Garnish with lemon slices if desired and serve.