This Mango Avocado Salsa is paleo, Whole30, only takes 15 minutes to make, and you can serve it with meat, fish, seafood, roasted vegetables, and more.
- 2 Mangoes, peeled, cored, diced
- 6 Medium Roma tomatoes
- 3 Medium avocados, peeled, cored, diced
- 1 Medium red onion, chopped
- 3 Jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove Finely chopped garlic
- 1 Lime, Zest And Juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- ⅓ cups Cilantro, chopped
In a medium bowl, add the mango, tomatoes, avocados, onion, jalapeños, garlic and lime zest. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, then season to taste. Add chopped fresh cilantro and mix well to combine.
Keep in cool until serving. The flavors need a bit of time to meld perfectly so they taste better in 1 hour.