This macaroni salad is dairy-free and ah-mazing. What a great way to slip healthy foods into your potluck!
- 8 ounces, weight Gluten Free Macaroni Pasta
- 1 cup Frozen or fresh candy peas, thawed (do not use canned peas)
- 1 cup Fresh arugula, chopped (fresh baby spinach is also good)
- ½ cups Vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cups Chopped red onion
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1-½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-½ tsp Dijon mustard (whole grain if possible)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground sea salt
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
In a large bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix. Add the cold pasta and stir to combine.