A quick and easy recipe that’s great for meal prep lunches! Gluten-free, keto and whole30 too!
- 1 teaspoon Pine nuts
- 1 box (5 oz. drained) Tuna, packed in water
- 2 tablespoons Roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sun-dried tomatoes wrapped in olive oil, drained and diced
- 4 Kalamata olives, sliced
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1-½ tsp Lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon Dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoons Dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoons Dried basil
- Salt to taste
Heat the oven to 350ºF. Place the pine nuts on a small baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Watch them carefully so they don’t burn.
Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, season to taste with salt and lemon juice.
Chop the pine nuts and add them to the tuna. Serve in lettuce wraps or on bread. Devour!