A healthy, gluten-free and sugar-free 5-minute dessert that’s moist, moist and so delicious!
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour (21g)
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder without sugar
- 2-½ tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1 Egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
In a small bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients (coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, salt).
In another small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips. Pour into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Stir in fries.
Transfer to a large mug (at least 14-16 ounces) and spread evenly. Microwave until top is set and wet spots are no larger than a penny. It was about 2 minutes and 30 seconds in my 1000 watt microwave. Devour.
Note: To ensure results, please weigh your flour.