Keto, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, only 6 ingredients and stays crunchy in milk!
- 1 cup Almond Flour (105g)
- ¼ cups Coconut Flour (25g)
- 4-½ tablespoons Plus 2 teaspoons Monkfruit Sweetener, divided
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 Egg white
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
Preheat oven to 450ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put aside.
In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, 4 1/2 tablespoons monkfruit, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
Add egg white and melted coconut oil. Using your hands, squeeze the mixture until it starts to moisten and you can form it into a ball.
Place half the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper and roll out until very thin, about 1/16 inch thick. Cut dough into 3/4 inch squares and carefully transfer to prepared sheets. Repeat with remaining batter (see note).
Sprinkle the remaining 2 teaspoons of monkfruit over the squares and bake until just golden, about 5-8 minutes. They burn very quickly so watch them carefully. Mine were perfect at 6-7 minutes. They won’t be crispy when they come out of the oven.
Let the squares cool completely on the plate then devour them.
• As with all gluten-free baking, please weigh your flour to ensure results.
• It’s a bit tedious to transfer each square to the paper, so I gently slide my knife under about one row of squares at a time, then turn them over on the board and separate them a bit.