This loaded cauliflower casserole is a quick and easy low carb side dish that you’ll make again and again!
- 4 cups Cauliflower with frozen rice
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices Bacon cooked, chopped
- ⅓ cups Heavy cream
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Sour cream, for serving
- Chopped chives, to garnish
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Combine cauliflower, butter and garlic in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Microwave for 6 minutes, covered. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add cooked bacon, heavy cream and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese to cauliflower rice. Stir to combine and smooth the top. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Place in preheated oven, uncovered, for 10 minutes. When you’re done, serve with dollops of sour cream and chopped chives.
• To use an oven instead of a microwave, cook the rice in the oven for 6 minutes instead of the microwave.
• I used my method of baking bacon in the oven (see my TK recipe box) for crispy bacon. You can also use bacon bits.
Nutrition per serving: 473 calories, 41g fat, 7g carbs, 2g fiber, 22g protein