How to make turkey noodle soup with leftovers in under 30 minutes.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Chopped ginger or ginger paste
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 Small parsnip, peeled and sliced
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces, weight Frozen peas
- 7 ounces, weight Leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 3 ounces, weight Medium Egg Noodles
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, ginger, garlic and parsnip in butter until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in bell pepper, carrots, peas, leftover turkey, then pour in broth and noodles. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper if needed and enjoy warm!