Keto Chocolate Cupcakes are the ultimate low carb cupcake! This easy, keto-friendly, rich, and flavor-packed treat will be every cupcake lover’s dream. So chocolatey and delicious topped with my keto buttercream frosting!
- 2-½ cups Almond powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Low carb sweetener
- ½ cups Cocoa powder
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces, weight Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners. Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Add beaten eggs, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Pour batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Top with sweetened whipped cream or keto buttercream frosting.
• Use my Keto Buttercream Frosting or Sweetened Whipped Cream. Both are delicious!
• Greek yogurt is an unconventional keto ingredient that I’ve been loving in my keto baking lately. It makes cupcakes so light and fluffy and actually has less carbs than sour cream!
• Find cocoa powder with the lowest carbs. I like to use Ghirardelli.
• Use a granulated sweetener that is a 1 for 1 substitute for sugar. My favorite is Lakanto.
Nutrition for 1 cupcake without icing: Calories: 121kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 9g, Saturated fat: 1g, Fibre: 3g, Sugar: 1g