Keto Blue Cheese Dressing is perfect, low carb and keto friendly dressing you were looking for! Ideal for a salad garnish or as a dip for your chicken wings. This homemade cream dressing recipe will have you wondering why you ever bought a private label!
- 4 ounces, weight Blue cheese crumbles
- ⅓ cups Heavy cream
- ⅓ cups Sour cream
- ⅓ cups Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- ¾ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
In a medium bowl, combine heavy cream, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gently stir in blue cheese to keep chunky. Check the seasoning and serve!
• This dressing will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks. Store bought keeps much longer due to preservatives!
• This recipe makes 1 1/3 cups and each serving is 2 tablespoons.
• If your keto blue cheese dressing is too thick when taken out of the refrigerator, add a little half and half or milk. Start with 1 tbsp and add more as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
• This can be made with store-bought blue cheese crumbs, or you can buy high-quality blue cheese and crumble it yourself.
Nutrition per serving (10g): Calories: 115kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 12g, Saturated fat: 5g, Fibre: 0g, Sugar: 1g