Quick, easy and spicy. Salsa verde combined with chicken, onion, pepper, black beans and corn.
- 1 pound Chicken Fillet, Cut In Pieces
- 1 jar (16 Oz. Size) Salsa Verde
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 box (size 15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen corn
- Limes, sour cream, cilantro, avocado and tortilla chips, for garnish
In a pressure canner, add the chicken, salsa verde, chicken broth, onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and tomato paste. Mix.
Follow pressure cooker instructions and set to high pressure for 10 minutes. After cooking for 10 minutes, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then use the quick release for the remaining pressure.
Add black beans and corn. Stir until corn is hot, turning on the simmer function if necessary.
Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings.