A delicious, super easy cheesy spinach and artichoke dip made in less than ten minutes. Serve with carrot sticks, cucumber slices, pretzel chips, bagel chips or Easy Crostini.
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 box Cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cups Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cups Sour cream
- ½ cups Grated parmesan
- 1-½ cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 box Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces, weight Frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- ½ teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a small baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine garlic, softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 cup mozzarella, artichoke hearts, spinach and black pepper. Then top with the remaining shredded mozzarella.
Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes; until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through. For best results, serve quickly.