Healthy Peach Cobbler Smoothie: gluten-free, vegetarian and only 6 ingredients!
- 1 pound Frozen peaches
- 1 container (6 oz size) Fat Free Peach Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ cups Old fashioned oatmeal
- ¼ teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Dear
Wash and dry the peaches. Cube them and place them in an airtight container. Freeze overnight.
Thaw frozen peaches in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds or until slightly softened. Place all ingredients in your Vitamix blender or high power blender and blend until smooth!
1. The sweeter the peaches, the better this smoothie will be! Also, if you can find peaches in your freezer section, go ahead and use them if you want!
2. If you’re gluten-free, make sure your oats are too!