This fresh and flavorful guacamole is a healthy way to enjoy avocado. It can be spread on toast and sandwiches, or dipped with fries. This is a simple, plant-based, vegan recipe that’s easy to make without any fillers, additives, or processed ingredients!
- 4 Ripe Hass avocados
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice, preferably fresh
- ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup Diced tomatoes (optional)
- ½ cups Red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Fresh cilantro (optional, but highly recommended)
- ¼ cups Finely diced jalapeno (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut and remove the core from the avocados. Place the inside of the avocado in a bowl.
Add lime juice and garlic powder, and mash with a fork until desired consistency (I like mine a little coarse). Stir in tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno. Salt and pepper to taste! Enjoy!
Note: Can be stored covered in the refrigerator for a few days. If left out, the top will begin to brown. You can always mix it again to embellish it!