Greek Orzo Salad is a flavorful pasta salad that can be cooked and on the table in less than thirty minutes. It’s filled with some of nature’s finest ingredients and drizzled with a light lemon vinaigrette.
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 8 ounces, weight Orzo Pasta
- ¼ cups Chopped red onion
- 1 cup Halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Diced cucumbers
- ¼ cups Chopped peperoncini
- ½ cups Kalamata olives cut in half
- ½ cups Chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cups Crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cups Chopped fresh parsley
- FOR SCREWING:
- ⅓ cups Olive oil
- 3-½ tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 cloves Finely chopped garlic
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
Cook the orzo according to the package instructions for al dente pasta. Drain well.
For the dressingIn a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the red onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, peperoncini, olives, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, parsley and cooled orzo pasta. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette and toss to coat well.