This Mason Jar Greek Salad recipe is paleo, Whole30, and you can make it in just 15 minutes. Plus, it’s perfect for lunch, dinner, and meal prep.
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1-½ cup Mixed cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 Medium red onion, diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 Bell pepper (any color), chopped
- 1 cup Olives, pitted and sliced
- 6 ounces, weight Feta cheese, crumbled
- FOR THE TZATZIKI DRESSING:
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh dill
- ¼ English cucumber, grated, squeeze out excess moisture
- 1 cup Full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 Lemon, half the zest and all the juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Start by preparing all the vegetables.
Add Greek dressing ingredients in a measuring cup and whisk well to combine. Divide dressing among the large mason jars.
Add the salad ingredients to each jar: cherry tomatoes, diced onions, cucumbers, peppers, Kalamata olives and feta cheese. Put the lid on and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
When ready to serve, simply pour the contents of the jar into a bowl, stir and enjoy!