This grapefruit salad is an explosion of flavors and it only takes 15 minutes to prepare! Grab a knife, cutting board, and measuring cups, and you’re good to go!
- 2 Grapefruits
- 5 ounces, weight Rocket
- ¼ cups Fresh mint (stemmed and chopped)
- 2 Avocados (pitted and diced)
- ¼ cups Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
1. Cut the grapefruit into segments. Reserve the grapefruit hulls to make dressing.
2. Combine grapefruit pieces with arugula, mint and diced avocado in a large bowl.
3. Squeeze all the juice from the grapefruit hulls into a measuring cup or small Pyrex bowl. Combine grapefruit juice with oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and stir.