Gluten and dairy free gingerbread pancakes.
- 100 grams Gluten-free self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon Grounded ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 100 milliliters Dairy-free milk
- Oil, For Cooking Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the flour, ginger and cinnamon.
Beat egg and stir into flour mixture. Stir in molasses. Add the milk little by little until you obtain a smooth paste.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a shallow pan on medium.
Add a quarter of the mixture to the pan and cook for a few minutes on each side. Repeat until you have cooked all the pancakes.