It’s a classic Gin Fizz with a little bit of modern molecular technique. (You will need an ISI whip cartridge and a nitrous charge.)
- 2 ounces, liquid Gin (Brockman’s)
- 1 ounce, liquid Lemon juice
- ¾ ounce, liquid simple syrup
- 3 ounces, liquid carbonated water
- 2 Thumbs of celery and lime mousse
- FOR THE CELERY-LIME MOUSSE:
- 4 ounces, liquid Water
- 4 Egg whites
- 2 ounces, liquid Lime juice
- 1-½ ounce, liquid Demerara Rich Sugar Syrup
- 4 dashes Celery bites
Add gin, lemon juice and simple syrup to a shaker. Add ice and shake. Strain into a Collins glass without ice.
Top with sparkling water, leaving a one-inch headspace near the top. Garnish again with celery mousse from the prepared ISI container.
For the celery-lime mousse:
Add all ingredients to an ISI whipping jar. Close it and add a nitrous charge. Charge and shake. When exhausted, add another nitrous charge and charge and shake again.