Drizzled chocolate cinnamon cupcakes topped with fluffy Fireball Buttercream. If you love Fireball, you have to try these cupcakes!
- FOR THE CUPCAKES:
- 1 box (15 oz size) Triple Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ cups Butter without salt
- ¼ cups Cinnamon Fireball Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 3 whole Eggs
- 1-¼ cup Whole milk
- FOR THE CINNAMON GLAZE:
- 1 cup Butter without salt
- 3 cups Granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp fireball whiskey
- Cinnamon candies, for garnish (optional)
For the cupcakes:
Preheat oven to 350ºF and line cupcake pan with paper cups.
In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, butter, whiskey, ground cinnamon, eggs and milk until smooth. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter into cupcake liners. Fill them about 3/4 full.
Bake for about 21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
For the cinnamon frosting:
In a large bowl, cream the butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, ground cinnamon and whiskey until smooth. Scrape sides as needed.
Pipe or spread on cooled cupcakes. Garnish with cinnamon candy if desired.