A spring vegetable salad with asparagus, radishes, peas, green onions and lemon vinaigrette. Perfect for picnics and barbecues!
- 1 cup Radish, sliced
- 2 cups Asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Peas, fresh or thawed
- ½ cups Green onions, thinly sliced
- FOR THE LEMON VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 Lemons, Juice, Or More To Taste
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 2 teaspoons Dear
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Wash and prepare radishes, asparagus, peas and green onions as directed. Mix in a large bowl and stir.
For the lemon dressing, combine lemon juice and zest, honey and olive oil in a mason jar. Shake to combine. If desired, add salt to taste.
Toss salad with lemon dressing to combine. Serve immediately or let cool.