This fall wild rice salad will be the colorful hit of your holiday dinner (or Wednesday night). It’s full of roasted sweet potatoes, arugula, and sweet grapes. Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free.
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 cup Wild rice, cooked (I used a rice cooker)
- 1-½ cup Green grapes, halved
- 2 cups Roasted sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2-½ cups Rocket
- 1 cup Coarsely chopped pecans
- FOR SCREWING:
- ¼ cups Olive oil or grapeseed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
Gently mix all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the desired amount of dressing over the salad and toss again. You may still have dressing.