Summer is full of last minute parties! This easy pea and prosciutto crostini will be a hit at any Labor Day BBQ or cookout!
- 12 slices Crispy Baguette
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 cup Frozen peas, thawed and at room temperature
- Pinch of kosher salt
- ¼ cups Fresh mint, plus more for garnish if desired
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil, and more for drizzling bread
- 4 ounces, liquid sliced prosciutto
Toast or broil the baguette slices with a drizzle of olive oil until golden brown.
In the bowl of your food processor, add the garlic, peas, kosher salt, mint and extra virgin olive oil. Pulse until just combined.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each piece of toast and top with half a slice of prosciutto. Garnish with a mint leaf, if desired.