This Easy Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is so delicious and simple to make. It’s perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner.
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves (large) Garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- ¼ teaspoons Ground black pepper
- ⅓ cups Grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped, for optional garnish
Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add the cauliflower florets, thinly sliced yellow onion, peeled garlic cloves, olive oil, sea salt, ground black pepper, and Parmesan cheese to the baking sheet and toss to combine. coat. Place in oven and roast, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is just tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Note: Cauliflower is high in vitamin C, K, protein, fiber, and many other nutrients, making it a great choice to add to your meals.