This is a fantastic and easy chicken taco dip loaded with flavor, using leftover grilled or roasted chicken. Prepare it in minutes for your next gathering with tortilla chips to scoop!
- 1-½ cup Pre-cooked grilled or roasted chicken, finely chopped or shredded
- 8 ounces, weight Sour cream
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 whole Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Green onions, thinly sliced. Green part only
- Tortilla chips, for scooping
This recipe couldn’t be easier! Simply combine chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, taco seasoning, tomato and green onions in a large bowl. Mix everything well. Then you can either serve it immediately or refrigerate it covered until you need it. Serve it with tortilla chips for a great scoop! Enjoy!