This 5-ingredient dip is the perfect accompaniment to garden vegetables. Only 2 minutes of preparation! Fresh, creamy, crunchy. Serve in a bread bowl at barbecues and parties. Keeps well.
- 1 cup Regular Or Light Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces, weight Regular or light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dried chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dried parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp Dill seeds, or more to taste
- 1 loaf (14-16 oz size, about 6-8 inches in diameter) Round loaf, hollowed out for serving dip (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon.
Serve in a bread bowl or platter with a variety of fresh vegetables, crackers and bread for dipping. Keep refrigerated.