This dill pickle dip is perfect with crunchy veggies, crackers or fries.
I even like it on meat! So many flavors in one bite!
- 8 ounces, weight Cream cheese
- ½ cups Sour cream
- ¼ cups Chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1-½ cup Chopped dill pickles
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with fresh vegetables, fries or crackers.
• Nutrition per serving: 87 calories, 9 g fat, 2 g carbohydrates, 1 g protein
• For easier chopping pickles, use a food processor or mini chopper.
• You could get away with using pickle relish in this dill pickle dip, just omit the pickle juice or reduce the amount. If you try it, let me know how it goes!
• If you want to use dried dill instead of fresh, cut the amount in half.