Only 3 ingredients and so easy to make! You won’t know they’re healthy and gluten-free!
- ¾ cups Canned Whole Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Agave or honey
- 1-¼ cup (7 oz.) Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Cocoa powder, to roll
Combine the coconut milk and honey in a large saucepan over medium heat, cooking until it begins to smoke. Make sure you don’t let it boil.
Once steaming, remove from the heat and add the dark chocolate pieces. Let them sit, without stirring, for 30 seconds. Then whisk until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
Pour the mixture into a small bowl and place a piece of plastic wrap just above the chocolate. This prevents the formation of a skin on top. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 2 to 3 hours.
Once set, use a cookie scoop to form balls and roll them in cocoa powder (it will be a little messy!). Devour!
• These are very dark chocolates, if you want them sweeter use more honey or use semi-sweet chocolate.
• Store truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week.