Dairy Free Bacon Broccoli Salad combines smoky, salty and sweet in one creamy and crispy bite! It’s the perfect side dish for any meal or an easy meal!
- FOR SCREWING:
- ⅓ cups Grape seed or avocado mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ teaspoons Garlic
- FOR THE COLESLAW:
- 12 ounces, weight Broccoli salad
- 4 ounces, weight Grated carrots
- ½ cups Dried cranberries
- ½ cups Cashew nut
- 4 bands Nitrate-free unsalted cooked bacon
Combine dressing ingredients in a creamy sauce.
Combine broccoli slaw, grated carrots, cashews and cranberries. To mix together dressing in the vegetable mixture, garnish with bacon bits and serve!
1. I used vegan grapeseed mayonnaise, but any mayo will do if you don’t have an egg sensitivity or allergy. Avocado mayonnaise is a great option.
2. If you must avoid gluten, be sure to use gluten-free Worcestershire sauce.