Refreshing, light and healthy, this cucumber and mint cooler is the perfect mocktail to unwind on a hot day. Fresh, sweet cucumber and mint are balanced with tangy lemon, mixed with sparkling water.
- 50 grams Cucumber, sliced, plus a few more slices for garnish
- 5 sheets Mint, Plus Extra For Garnish
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- Ice, as needed
- 200 milliliters Sparkling water or club soda
Combine cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sweetener. Blend using an immersion or immersion blender.
Fill a glass half full with ice cubes. Pour over cucumber mixture.
Top the glass with sparkling water and shake to combine using a cocktail shaker (or just a straw). Delicious!