Summer in a bowl! This cucumber and tomato salad is super simple and full of flavor. Fresh summer tomatoes are full of sweetness and color. I threw them away with a simple dressing to really take over. Gluten Free, Keto, Whole30, Vegan.
- 2 cups Thinly sliced English cucumber
- 473 milliliters Cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cups Thinly sliced red onion
- FOR SCREWING:
- 3 tablespoons Avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar (or rice vinegar)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slice tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. I used a mandolin to slice the cucumbers and it actually makes them taste better!
Whip dressing ingredients and taste. Add salt and pepper if necessary. Pour over the vegetables and serve.