Crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle, packed with ginger, spices and naturally sweet!
- 2-½ cups Oats, mixed with flour
- ½ cups Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- 4 teaspoons Grounded ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground allspice
- ½ cups Coconut sugar, organic
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons Honey, raw and organic
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until well combined.
Shape the dough into about twenty 1 1/2 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Flatten with the back of a tablespoon or fork, wiping away any batter that sticks to the spoon or fork with a clean kitchen towel between the flattenings of each cookie.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack, they will crisp up as they cool.
• Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 6-7 days. If the weather is very hot, it may be best to store the cookies in the fridge.
• Store in an airtight container in the freezer, thaw and reheat in a preheated oven (180°C or 350°F) for a few minutes until crispy.