This delicious, creamy pea salad comes together in under ten minutes and is a favorite at family gatherings, potlucks and picnics.
- ⅓ cups Sour cream
- ¼ cups Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons Sea salt
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounces, weight Thawed frozen sugar snap peas
- ¼ cups Finely chopped red onion
- ¾ cups Old Cheddar Cut In Very Small Cubes
- 6 slices Finely Chopped Crispy Cooked Smoked Bacon
Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Add defrosted peas, red onion, cheddar cheese and bacon; stirring gently to mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.