Stay cool and nourished with this dairy-free frozen coconut vanilla raisin smoothie! Super creamy, delicious and packed with healthy nutrients!! Ideal for breakfast or after training.
- 10 ounces, liquid Almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup Frozen red grapes
- ½ cups Coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ½ cups Ice
- ½ whole frozen banana
- ¼ teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 dash Sea salt
- 1 ounce, weight Vanilla protein of your choice (optional)
- 1 tbsp Lime juice (optional)
Mix all the ingredients in the blender. Mix and serve immediately. Yum!
Note: For more coconut flavor, add a tablespoon of shredded coconut! Or if you don’t have coconut yogurt, you can use coconut flavored Greek yogurt. I used plain coconut yogurt from So Delicious.