This cookie and cream hot chocolate is creamy, decadent and ready in under 10 minutes!
- 2 cups Milk, any type (I used 2%)
- 3 tablespoons White sugar
- ½ cups Milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa powder without sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- whipped cream for garnish
- 3 Oreo cookies, crushed, for garnish
In a small saucepan, combine milk, white sugar, chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Remove from the heat just before the milk begins to boil. Add vanilla extract and salt. Stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into small glasses or a cup. Top with whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies. Serve immediately.