A super easy way to recreate Mexican Grill Chipotle Corn Salsa at home. This recipe is incredibly easy, just 2 simple steps. Stay tonight and try it!
- 1 bag (12 oz size) Frozen sweet yellow corn, thawed and drained
- 1 Medium jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ Medium sized green pepper, chopped
- ½ Red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cups Fresh cilantro, torn or chopped
- 2 Limes, Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Add more cilantro, jalapeno or lime depending on your taste.
Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.