Frito with chili cheese and corn salad.
- 1 box (15 oz.) Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- ½ cups Chopped green pepper
- ¼ cups chopped onion
- ½ bags (10.5 oz) Chilli Cheese Fritos
In a bowl, combine; corn, cheese, mayonnaise, green pepper and onion.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, crush the fries and add them to the “salad”.
• You can easily double the recipe
• Fries will get a little soggy if left in the salad too long. If you don’t think the whole salad will be used at once, ask people to add the fries to their individual portion.