Chicken Waldorf Salad is tender pieces of chicken tossed with celery, grapes, apples, toasted walnuts and mayonnaise. This delicious recipe is one of our favorite chicken salad recipes. You can serve on a bed of greens, stuffed in a sun-ripened tomato, or stuffed in a whole-wheat pita.
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 cups Ground roast chicken
- 2 rods Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Halved seedless red grapes
- ½ cups Chopped and roasted nuts
- ⅔ cups Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring salad or leaf lettuce, for serving
In a bowl, combine the apple and lemon juice. Add chicken, celery, raisins, toasted walnuts and mayonnaise. Stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve on a bed of spring greens or leaf lettuce.