Pasta with chicken and lots of veggies, and you have this delicious, comforting, hearty salad! A perfect lunch or light weeknight dinner!
- FOR SCREWING:
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 8 ounces, weight Elbow macaroni, cooked, cooled
- 1 cup Chicken cooked, shredded
- ¼ cups Grated carrots
- ¼ cups Finely chopped chives
- ⅓ cups Diced pickles
- ¼ cups Finely diced red bell pepper
- ⅓ cups Finely diced celery
- ⅓ cups Finely chopped black olives
For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl with the dressing and throw. Add the rest of the salad ingredients and toss. Serve immediately or refrigerate before serving.