This beautiful and delicious chef’s salad brings together all the best hearty protein with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and seasoned croutons. This main meal salad is perfect for busy spring nights and hot summer days.
- 1 head (small) romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups Spring salad or torn Boston lettuce
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 4 slices Crispy Cooked Bacon
- ½ cups Deli Style Swiss Cheese Julienne Strips
- ½ cups Deli Style Ham Julienne
- ½ cups Deli Style Turkey Julienne Strips
- 1 cup Sliced English cucumber (about 1/3 English cucumber)
- 1 cup Halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Seasoned croutons
- ⅔ cups Vinaigrette (ranch, chipotle ranch, avocado ranch, blue cheese, italian, honey mustard)
Add romaine lettuce and spring greens to a large bowl. Top lettuce with eggs, bacon, Swiss cheese, ham, turkey, cucumber, tomato and croutons.
Drizzle with your favorite salad dressing and toss to coat.