This is a fantastic and simple Cajun Spicy Cajun Rice loaded with lean chicken sausage, peppers and onions! Low in carbohydrates and very tasty.
- 1 dash Olive oil
- 24 ounces, weight Chicken sausage links, thinly sliced
- 1 whole Red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 whole Onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp chicken stock
- 21 ounces, weight Frozen cauliflower rice
Get out a large, deep-sided skillet and heat the olive oil in it over medium-high heat. Brown the sausage for about 4 to 5 minutes, then add the bell pepper and onion. Let them get soft and fragrant for a few more minutes while you season everything with Cajun seasoning and salt to taste.
Stir in tomato paste and chicken broth and simmer for another 5 minutes. Finally, just add the cauliflower rice and let it warm up completely. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, continuing to stir. Serve immediately and enjoy!