This Berry Basil Mojito is all about the tart flavor of berries alongside the botanical notes of gin.
- ten Berries (we used a mix of raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
- 5 sheets Basil, plus a sprig to garnish
- 2 ounces, liquid Brockman’s Gin
- ¾ ounce, liquid Lemon juice
- ½ ounce, liquid simple syrup
- sparkling water
Lightly mix berries and basil in a shaker. Add the rest of the ingredients except the sparkling water. Add ice and shake well.
Pour into a Collins glass (or, optionally, strain). Top up with sparkling water. Garnish with a sprig of basil.