The ultimate refreshing summer drink! So simple and easy to make with only 5 ingredients!
- FOR THE BLACKBERRY PURÉE:
- 2 cups Fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- FOR THE COCKTAIL:
- 6 ounces, liquid Prepared Lemonade
- 2 ounces, liquid silver tequila
- 3 teaspoons Blackberry puree
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
For the mash, blend the fresh blackberries in a blender until smooth. Pass through a sieve to collect all the seeds; discard the seeds. Add the sugar and stir.
To prepare the cocktail, measure the lemonade and tequila into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake it up! Pour the mixture into a glass and stir in the blackberry purée. Add a lemon wedge for decoration and enjoy!