A light and flavorful salad that will brighten up any summer barbecue.
- ½ pound Green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 whole Large yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 1-½ tbsp Olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dear
- ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Dried Salted
- 2 whole Large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thinly sliced fresh basil
Place the green beans on a piece of aluminum foil. Lightly coat the green beans and squash with ½ tablespoon of olive oil, salt and black pepper.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Place foil with green beans and squash on grill. Cook, covered, until green beans begin to soften and squash is lightly charred on both sides (turn squash after about 3-5 minutes). Remove from fire. Let cool. Cut the squash into bite-sized pieces.
In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, remaining olive oil, honey, mustard and dried herbs. Add the green beans, squash, tomatoes and fresh basil to the bowl. Stir gently. Can be served immediately or chilled.