Naturally sweet, easy to prepare, and looks and tastes wonderful!
- FOR THE CAKE:
- 4 Large very ripe bananas
- ⅓ cups Coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cups Plain, Raw And Organic Yogurt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- ¼ cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- ¾ cups Oats, mixed with flour
- ½ cups Nuts, chopped
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 3 tablespoons Plain, Raw And Organic Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Honey, raw
- ⅓ cups Nuts, chopped, for garnish
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), grease and lightly flour a square baking sheet.
In a large bowl, mash the bananas well with a fork. Stir in melted coconut oil and yogurt. Stir in eggs, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in flours and chopped nuts until well blended – do not over mix. Pour the batter into the baking sheet and level with a metal spoon.
Bake in the center of the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the pan, on a wire rack, before unmolding.
For the glaze, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt and honey to make the glaze. Drizzle frosting over cake, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and sprinkle with cinnamon (optional). Slice into squares and devour!