Beets are a fairly common root vegetable, but they are by no means average when it comes to nutrition. This earthy superfood is one of the best blood purifiers and blood builders, instrumental in the production of red blood cells.
- 1 Medium orange, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 cabbage leaves
- 1 Medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1 Medium carrot, cut in thirds
- 1 Large beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 1 piece (Size 1 inch) Fresh peeled ginger
- 5 blocks Ice cream (optional)
Squeeze the ingredients in the order listed. Pour the juice into glasses filled with ice cubes. Stir to distribute the flavors.