Beef chili is a very simple and hearty meal that the whole family will love!
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- ½ Onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-½ tsp salt
- ¾ teaspoons Ground black pepper
- 2 cans (16 oz size) stewed tomatoes
- 1 box (Format 16 Oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 box (Size 15 oz) Kidney Beans
- ¼ cups apple cider vinegar
In a skillet, brown the ground beef and onion. If desired, rinse the beef in a colander to remove excess fat.
Return the beef and onion to the skillet and season with chili powder, salt and pepper. Add the stewed tomatoes (cut into small pieces or pureed, if desired) and tomato sauce and stir to combine. Simmer 15 minutes.
Add the kidney beans and vinegar. Stir to combine and simmer another 5 minutes.