Yay! It’s time for another protein shake recipe! This banana protein shake is probably part of our breakfast rotation every other day. It’s super delicious and packed with banana protein goodness.
- ¾ cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 whole Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 whole Banana (I recommend frozen)
- ⅛ teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 4 whole Ice cubes, or more if the banana is not frozen
Put all the ingredients in a blender, in the order listed. Depending on your blender settings, start with the chop mode first to chop the ice cream and frozen banana, then puree the mixture to
create a smooth, even consistency.
In order to achieve your preferred consistency, you can also start by not adding ice, following the others
steps above. Once all the other ingredients have been combined, slowly add the ice cream, mix and then taste. Keep adding more ice cubes until the desired consistency is reached. If it is too thick, you can add a little more almond milk little by little.