This tangy pasta salad features beautifully colored vegetables with crumbled Gorgonzola, toasted walnuts and creamy balsamic dressing.
- 12 ounces, weight Bow Tie, Rotini Or Penne
- 7 Mini sweet peppers of different colors
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- ⅓ cups golden grapes
- ½ cups Diced red onion
- ½ cups Bolthouse Farms Balsamic Yogurt Dressing
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- ½ cups Roasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cups Crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ teaspoons Ground fresh pepper
- 1 dash Balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
Cook the pasta el dente according to the instructions on the package. Drain and cool.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently until well blended. Taste the salt. Add extra balsamic yogurt dressing if it needs more creaminess.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for a few hours for the flavors to blend.