Spicy, sweet and easy to make. This Cranberry Chicken recipe is packed with flavor and doesn’t take forever to make. Just mix, marinate, drain and cook!
- 4 whole Chicken thighs with bone and skin
- ½ cups Oil (avocado or olive oil works best)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¾ cups Orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cups brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Fresh black pepper
- 6 ounces, liquid Fresh or frozen cranberries
Place the chicken thighs in a resealable bag. Pour the remaining ingredients into the bag, close tightly and gently shake and massage for one minute. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour, but it’s best to let it sit overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
Pour the chicken and the marinade into a square pan (preferably glass or stoneware).
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the thickest part of the chicken has an internal temperature of 165ºF. Remove the pan from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.